Sunday, July 4, 2010

…sooo many things on the gooo...

Test that is obviously not the level that we want or maybe that this is pretty cool,

Old and I'm starting to get commands as well just like a regular profit from this learning experience.

 
 

I suppose I have to get Rosie to agree to this level of [voice]*1 decibels, so that I may carry-on in the new way is DJ of the using all the technology available to me. […this where I said "microphone off", pretty cool actually.]

 
 

…I just started [this is being typed] and realized I could try and record it with Total Recorder at the same time …[back to voice]…

And he will go and I'll are you yeah yeah yeah yeah I know he will be getting it back at you in on

 
 

[being developed on the FB Wall Comment box]

 
 

...I remember marketing days when we would, be drilled when educated, and,  performing as ensons.

There was a rule of 7. What that meant was, that, you had to hear something seven times to remember it.

This has been seen in religious, political, scientific, economic and everything else in between.

I feel ashamed of the face we, Toronto, have given the world through the violence evidenced towards the end.

It is useless at this point to discuss justification of any kind in what has happened from and or to any side or the other, in the end everybody was manipulated.

...

[author's note: the above should become part of the Love Boat] ->facebook should develop  the capability to at least provide 50-75% font sizes

...

We could take a "de Bono" attitude and to apply, beyond critical thinking, lateral thinking, cognitive behavior findings or just plain use the think-outside-the-box approach and I propose we exchange opinions on becoming a group of apostles teaching the "7 x" principle.

The floor is open to debate or exchange of opinions and I move to establish a

 
 

Pasted from <http://www.facebook.com/LaoziSailor?src=fftb>

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 


 
 

Screen clipping taken: 7/4/2010, 7:45 PM

 
 

 
 

Instituto Avicena tiene que quedar registrado
como Educacional Superior.


No comments: